Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Miss Stella

This is the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning.....
This is Miss Stella. Her name came from the Tennessee Williams play A Streetcar Named Desire. If you haven't seen or read it, you need to. It is a masterpiece! Stella has been a very important part of my life for almost 7 years now. She truly is the most loving creature anyone could ask for. She lives to snuggle and follow me around the house. Stella has 2 major flaws; her flatulence and her distaste for the camera. Boston Terriers are notoriously gassy by the way, it isn't just her. I'm not sure how I managed it, but I live in a house full of camera haters. Between Stella, her 3 feline brothers and my husband, I have a lot of pictures of the backs of heads. I have found it best to photograph them all while they are asleep (yes, I know it is pretty creepy).

Keep an eye you for Stella. She will be showing up from time to time on the blog for sure. She rarely leaves my side.

"We long for an affection altogether ignorant of our faults. Heaven has accorded this to us in the uncritical canine attachment." ~George Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment